Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Card making

Hello card makers around the world. How long have you been making cards? Do you think you can stop? I can't.

I started making cards 5 years ago and have not stopped since, the bug has gripped me to the

point that I have now set up a mail order and internet company selling good quality card making supplies to all the other addicted card makers out there. We have over 200 different die cut shapes which I cut to order so my customers get good quality in the colour of their choice.

I find it so satisfying to make a card which is unique and special for a special person at a fraction of the cost it would be to buy one.

I usually start with a sheet of A5 and score it before folding in half, then I add a layer made from either a card shape or strip of ribbon, this is then topped with a small embellishment from my huge collection and finally a couple of peel offs to add some shine. Then I find an envelope in a matching colour and get great pleasure from giving my cards to friends and family.

It is always best to choose a colour scheme and use items which fit within your scheme a colour coordinated card looks much nicer than an ecclectic mixture of bits.

I always find that the less you put on a card the better it looks.

I use die cut shapes with added embellishments to make beautiful cards for all my family and friends. I don't sell my cards as they are specially for me, but I do sell over 200 differnt die cut shapes in a wide variety of themes as well as peel offs and other card making goodies. Why not visit our new web site and let us know what you think of our products, prices and web design.

No comments:

Post a Comment